|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Is it possible to emulate common polyhedral dice rolls using just a d6, and if so, how?
- Mechanics of a town where magic doesn't work
- Restore an USB and/or microSD card to normal after using it to install Ubuntu
- Should I ask the seller of a house for a price reduction given a recession is almost certain?
- Is this a legal date? - April Fools' edition
- Connecting a Makita jigsaw (4351) to dry vacuum cleaner (Dyson)
- Finding the resistance of a resistor without multimeter
- Do you receive the Mortgage value of a property every turn?
- What popularized the idea of "green" radioactive materials in media?
- Is there an adage in English for "realizing you are not the biggest"
- Is South Korea doing "random" testing to combat covid-19 epidemic?
- Why we can't see a solar eclipse in every month?
- How can I count this unusual rhythm?
- Best E-reader for a touring bike?
- Need help with finding a matrix
- An image with lower resolution is of higher file size while that of a higher resolution is of lower file size. How does that happen?
- What is the minimum-value piece combination necessary to checkmate in this game of Crazyhouse?
- Sunflower oil reaching smoke point on medium temperature. Is this normal?
- Generating a 3D grid
- How happy is this emoticon?
- Putting formula on the left side
- What does the phrase "mercy me" mean?
- Fibonacci sequence questions
- Did the fans deduce the identity of R.A.B. before Deathly Hallows was published?