Stuxnet, Flame, Fanny, Gauss, Duqu, Research: https://github.com/loneicewolf/fanny.bmp
-Currently Preparing for PEN-300 Course offered by Offensive Security.-
And going to (or have) enroll(ed) in the following:
-- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming in Python
C Programming (Professional certificate) (2/7 courses til completely done with the entire program) --- MITx - 6.00.1x
Courses Currently taking (preparing for Certificate):
- MIT-18.01x In progress (Started)
- Cryptography II
- Cryptography 1 https://coursera.org/share/87ecae4a8e50ff18d75b2856bba64d04
C Programming with Linux (IMT) 2/7 done
- Reddit: Reddit user: Will-VX https://www.reddit.com/user/Will-VX/
- My first ever, quite-old Website I made long time ago: Arch Linux GPU Pass-trough Guide From Scratch https://unixresearcher.wixsite.com/linux-tutorials
I like to do stuff associated with the following topics in my free time.
- Mathematics (Discrete probability, abstract algebra). - I am currently taking a course on Mathematics, on MIT. Trough Edx! (
- Cryptography. (Zero Knowledge Proofs, Elliptic Curve Cryptography, (...))
- C/C++ programming. (Related to: Cryptography, Steganography and Covert Channels development.) + Linux Loadable Kernels Development.
- Quantum Mechanics. (Schrödinger cat experiment, fascinating! + quantum-tunneling)
I am currently making a real-website I may start with Wix, but eventually - when I'm more familiar with Web-Dev, I will make my own, real - self-hosted website.
- I am quite new on this Stack Exchange, So I am not very experienced on this site;
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.