- Trains machine learning models including SVMs and a variety of artificial neural networks.
- Trains a few explainable models like generalized linear models, decision trees, random forests, and structural equation models.
- Has analyzed a citation network and coauthorship of the genetic circuit design literature for a graduate course.
- Available for statistical support on Fiverr.
- Bacterial diversity and production of sulfide in microcosms containing uncompacted bentonites
- Characterizing anaerobic biodegradation of gasoline with low molecular weight organic acid anions and phosphate amendment
- Who Is the Rock Miner and Who Is the Hunter? The Use of Heavy-Oxygen Labeled Phosphate (P18O4) to Differentiate between C and P Fluxes in a Benzene-Degrading Consortium
- Plant belowground diversity and species segregation by depth in a semi-arid grassland
- Archaea and bacteria mediate the effects of native species root loss on fungi during plant invasion