I think this is the kind of place where you have to take one step back from the math and apply common sense. Javier
- Distribution of electrons magnetic dipoles in atoms belongs both to chemistry and physics.
- The internal cause of Lorentz force, electric and magnetic induction
- Are photons composed particles?
- Complex one-dimensional structures of space English/German
Deflection on edges
- Can the intensity distribution behind edges and slits be explained by the interaction with the edges electrons?
- Relationship between material and fringes behind edges
To be full educated in science sometimes prevents to see obvious things.
Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 '20 at 16:32